About 180 Solutions, LLC
180 Solutions, LLC is a Telecommunications Consulting Firm. We have been helping companies save on their telecommunications expenses for over 20 years. Our team comes from the telecommunications industry. While working in the industry, we saw repeated telecom billing discrepancies, and poor account management from the vendors. Therefore, 180 Solutions was established to help companies fix telecom billing issues once they arise, and avoid ongoing errors moving forward.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the telecom services for our clients. An ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of telecommunications carriers and services, specializing in landline services with an understanding of wireless services.
• Review and audit of telecom Invoices for local, long distance, data, wireless, phone system maintenance.
• Correcting, reducing and negotiating telecom expenses
• Management of client’s telecom service providers
• Processing moves, adds, changes, upgrades, technology migrations for all of our clients’ telecommunications services
• Vendor escalations
• Creating custom reports
• Managing special projects for various clients related to their telecom services
• 2 Years experience in resolving billing issues, conducting contract negotiations, and customer retention with a telecommunications provider.
• Experience in wireless services with an understanding of other core competency areas (Local, Long Distance, Data,Wireless, VoIP)
• Helpdesk experience a plus
• The ability to work in a team of consultants
• Top flight organizational skills-ability to multi-task and manage many projects at once
• The ability to build and maintain vendor relationships