About 180 Solutions, LLC
180 Solutions, LLC is a Telecommunications Consulting Firm. We have been helping companies save on their telecommunications expenses for over 20 years. Our team comes from the telecommunications industry. While working in the industry, we saw repeated telecom billing discrepancies, and poor account management from the vendors. Therefore, 180 Solutions was established to help companies fix telecom billing issues once they arise, and avoid ongoing errors moving forward.
The Account Coordinator is a key support role for the team. This is a unique role to help manage and prepare data, reports, allocations, and invoice information for our team of consultants. You will have exposure to our client’s telecom expenses and will coordinate the logistics of that information. We are looking for an accounting and administrative expert that is detailed oriented and good with numbers.
• New Account Processing and Coordination- organize and enter client invoice data to prepare the account for an audit.
• Client Bill Downloads- Download bills from our client’s telecom vendor online portals and organize them for analyst review.
• Processing Case Findings for our billing- verify our documentation matches the vendor invoice for our client and prepare our internal billing documentation.
• Entry of Client data and organization of information.- generate requested reports including data entry for our clients wireless evaluations. This would include client specific allocation reports.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. The job environment is stable, based on known relationships with people and well-defined processes. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Communication with others is based on knowledge of repetitive job routines and procedures gained from sufficient on the job experience. Consistent, error free work based on defined regulations and standards are key measures of job performance success. The job environment promotes steady, methodical work output so that job routines can be completed on time and error- free. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
This position requires a steady even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work in repetitive routines. Complete a set of procedures and tasks. Technical/analytics focused work within established systems. Standards, and procedures
• Extensive experience and proficiency with Excel
• Salesforce experience
• 1 year Business online bill pay experience