Inside Sales Representative
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
About 180 Solutions, LLC
180 Solutions, LLC is a Telecommunications Consulting Firm. We have been helping companies save on their telecommunications expenses for over 20 years. Our team comes from the telecommunications industry. While working in the industry, we saw repeated telecom billing discrepancies, and poor account management from the vendors. Therefore, 180 Solutions was established to help companies fix telecom billing issues once they arise, and avoid ongoing errors moving forward.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for scheduling appointments for Sales team with medium to fortune series corporations. The Inside Sales Representative will work directly with Sales team to manage goals, quotas, time, calendars, etc. This is a team role requiring both strategic sales planning skills and the ability to tactically execute on that plan every day.
We need a hunter! This position requires someone with a strong work ethic and an ability to self-motivate. The Inside Sales Representative will target corporations who spend over $5000 monthly on all combined telecom expenses and will most likely be calling IT Managers. Our value proposition includes a performance-based, no risk opportunity, to add money to a client’s bottom line. It is an easy sell as it is a win-win offering for all parties involved. We are a small, fast growing, telecommunications consulting company located in Greenwood, IN. This position has huge growth potential. Put your drive for sales to work for this very successful company.
• Ability to schedule qualified appointments by phone
• Documented Cold Calling Experience by phone
• Prospecting by phone for new customers
• Qualifying new leads by phone to ensure an adequate sales funnel exists to support operating plan sales goals
• Experience targeting C-Level executives including CFOs and IT Managers.
• Ability to achieve monthly and quarterly goals through accurate forecasting, by prioritizing call volume to generate sales volume.
• A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Business to Business Cold Calling Experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Prospecting, Presentation, Negotiation, and Closing Skills
• Ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
• Ability to execute basic sales strategies, think clearly and overcome objections
• Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity
• Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus