We provide a warm and friendly environment where you can be yourself. Our culture is built around the belief that each team members efforts have a direct impact on the success of the rest of the team. We strive to support and add value in our partnerships.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. This position is considered support for the sales and fulfillment team and is ultimately responsible for generating inbound leads (scheduled appointments) for the sales team through marketing efforts and brand awareness/engagement as well as providing support for client services in communications and upselling initiatives.
- Generate Brand engagement and increase reach.
- Generate Digital sales leads (appointments) from Marketing efforts.
- Regular communication to existing clients for continued client engagement.
- Support fulfillment team to generate and communicate additional upsell opportunities.
- Regular communication to existing clients for enhanced relationships
- Maintaining Website: updating and revising content and layout in WordPress to ensure clear message and professional presentation.
- Creating Content: Development and distribution of effective professional content to be used across many forms of media including but not limited to: Email, video, website, newsletters, social posts, advertising, internal and external communications to ensure clear message and professional presentation for meeting company objectives.
- Social Media Management/Advertising: Create content and develop visual presentation using video, graphics, text, and pictures to meet marketing objectives and manage campaigns for results cost effectively per approved schedule.
- Video Content writing, development and distribution: Write and create video content to be emailed, posted in newsletters or social media for the purpose of gaining brand reach and generating digital leads per approved schedule.
- Email Campaigns: Schedule and strategically Managing email campaigns to meet marketing objectives for results and professionalism. Develop content, layout, design using text, pictures and video to get best results possible.
- Track Performance: Track performance for reach, leads generated and other necessary metrics to track the performance and success of the marketing efforts and communicate the results to other team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- HubSpot Inbound or HubSpot Marketing certification preferred.
- WordPress experience to modify existing page layouts and content to meet company needs.
- Experience managing social media posts in Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, Twitter, HubSpot.
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising.
- Develop and Manage email campaigns, blogs, ads in HubSpot.
- Experience with the StoryBrand framework a plus.
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite, Vidyard, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience targeting C-Level executives including CFOs and IT Managers B2B.
- Ability to achieve monthly and quarterly goals with accurate forecasting and delivery on results on time.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
- Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity.
- A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.