We provide a warm and friendly environment where you can be yourself. Our culture is built around the belief that each team members efforts have a direct impact on the success of the rest of the team. We strive to support and add value in our partnerships.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for scheduling appointments for the Sales team with medium to fortune series corporations. The Inside Sales Representative will work directly with the Sales team to manage goals, quotas, time, calendars, etc. This is a team role requiring both strategic sales planning skills and the ability to tactically execute on that plan every day.
We need a hunter! This position requires someone with a strong work ethic and an ability to self-motivate. The Inside Sales Representative will target corporations who spend over $3,000 monthly on all combined telecom expenses and will most likely be calling IT and Finance Management. Our value proposition includes a performance-based, no risk opportunity, to add money to a client’s bottom line. It is an easy sell as it is a win-win offering for all parties involved. This position has huge growth potential. Put your drive for sales to work for this very successful company.
- Ability to schedule qualified appointments by phone
- Documented business-to-business cold calling
- Prospecting by phone for new customers
- Qualifying new leads by phone to ensure an adequate sales funnel exists to support operating plan sales goals
- Sales experience targeting Director, V.P. and C-Level executives including CFO’s and CIO’s
- Ability to achieve monthly and quarterly goals through accurate forecasting, by prioritizing call volume to generate sales volume
- A high energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position
Skills and Qualifications:
- Business-to-Business Cold Calling Experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Prospecting, Presentation, Negotiation, and Closing Skills
- Ability to proactively communicate, engage, and influence proper decision makers
- Ability to execute basic sales strategies, think clearly and overcome objections
- Strong personal accountability with track record for delivering on expectations/commitments with focus, perseverance, and tenacity
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus