We provide a warm and friendly environment where you can be yourself. Our culture is built around the belief that each team members efforts have a direct impact on the success of the rest of the team. We strive to support and add value in our partnerships.
The focus of this job centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring, and critical mind, this job requires imagination and strong problem-solving skills, but with a strong technical orientation. The job requires an ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems, and ideas and all of that in an organized and self-disciplined way. It also requires that serious consideration be given to all possibly related facts and potential problems. This job demands deep knowledge and expertise and to do it successfully depends on understanding detailed information. Intellectual confidence is important in this job and to do it well requires close, hands-on involvement, careful follow-up and very disciplined, and limited, delegation. This job is technically demanding and ‘strictly business’, with little need for influential ‘people interactions’. Central to this job is the need to weigh all decisions carefully and thoroughly, based on expertise to avoid unpredictable risk. Getting the job done and getting it done right are the two, equal, drivers for this job, and that may create conflict
- Fast-paced environment with a focus on timely, correct results
- Technical, intellectual focus
- Great deal of attention devoted to getting results that are timely and accurate
- Demanding, critical and exacting with close follow-up and limited delegation
- Reserved and confident when supported by detailed information
- Decisions are made based on careful understanding of all available information; detailed technical knowledge; expertise and serious considerations for all sides of the issue/problem
- Needs time to make the right decision and cannot be pressured to make quick decisions
- Reserved communication: ‘strictly business’ communicates accurate information and provides all sides of the issue
- Demanding, critical and exacting
- Needs opportunities to use/demonstrate ‘know how’ and expertise in finding creative solutions to problems, with relative freedom from organizational involvements
- Delegation is usually given to those who have proven to be highly dependable and precise
- Leadership style likely involves high expectations for subordinates and a high degree of review following each task
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new consulting division within our company.
We have worked in the past with many Salesforce consulting firms and have many times been disappointed with the client experience, communication and follow up.
We are looking for an administrator that will not only manage our highly customized instance but to also lead and help grow a new division within our consulting firm for new clients. You would get the administrative support and management of our company and would be responsible for delivering the service internally and externally.
- Manage Salesforce instances on day-to-day basis as responsible System Administrator
- Oversee Salesforce administration, configuration, and data migration tasks
- Drive adoption of Salesforce and identify pain points related to adoption and usage of the platform
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on solutions related to Salesforce
- Work with product owners to identify solutions and understand when configuration, code, or 3rd party solutions are appropriate in Salesforce
- Achieve and maintain Salesforce certifications
- Collaborate with management for successful engagement and project completions
- Develop technical skills and abilities on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work alternate schedule, overtime, nights, and weekends
- 3+ years previous experience working with Salesforce
- Experience maintaining user roles and profiles, configuring validation rules, workflow rules, triggers, formula fields, creating custom objects, setting permissions, and enabling field level security in Salesforce
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Microsoft Excel Connector, Demand Tools, etc.)