We provide a warm and friendly environment where you can be yourself. Our culture is built around the belief that each team members efforts have a direct impact on the success of the rest of the team. We strive to support and add value in our partnerships.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination, and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The job environment is structured, and job expectations are clear. While the pace of the work is faster than average, quality is never compromised. The focus of communication and organizational relationships is based on technical expertise. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality, and caution. New ideas and concepts are also important but will be carefully analyzed and tested before communication and adoption. When the job involves managing others, there is a need for someone who can exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met. At the same time, it will be necessary to give subordinates structured opportunity to develop their own expertise and capability for quality work to assure effective delegation and shared responsibility for work output. It is expected that coaching and training support for achieving effective delegation will be required. The position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
- Varied activities; multiple, simultaneous projects and a fast-paced environment.
- Technical, analytical focused work within established standards and guidelines; expertise-based problem solving.
- Authoritative, quick decision making within defined span of control based on accepted quality standards, policies, and procedures; important to also train others to make correct decisions.
- Communication is task based, technically oriented. Team roles are clearly defined. Need for collaboration is minimal, when necessary, it is focused on specific tasks or problems.
- Leadership based on specialty expertise. Directive leadership to assure quality standards are met. Delegation infrequently required, and when required, close follow-up is essential.