180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
*This position is located in Greenwood IN.
The Wireless Consultant is responsible for managing the telecom services and vendors for our business clients. An ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of telecommunications carriers and services, specializing in wireless services with some understanding of landline services.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized wireless expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear. While the pace of the work is faster than average, quality is never compromised. The focus of communication and organizational relationships is based on technical expertise. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution.
New ideas and concepts are also important but will be carefully analyzed and tested before communication and adoption. The job involves managing telecom vendors, there is a need for someone who can exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met. Candidate demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
- Review and audit of wireless telecom invoices
- Creating Rate Plan Analysis and optimizations for our business clients.
- Correcting, reducing and negotiating telecom expenses.
- Creating custom reports.
- Processing moves, adds, changes, upgrades, technology migrations for all of our clients’ telecommunications services when requested
- Vendor escalations
- Managing special projects for various clients related to their telecom services
- Management of client’s telecom service providers
- 2 Years experience in resolving billing issues, conducting contract negotiations, and customer retention with a telecommunications provider in wireless.
- Experience with putting together RPA’s for businesses.
- Experience in wireless services with an understanding of other core competency areas (Local, Long Distance, Data, Wireless, VoIP)
- The ability to work in a team of consultants.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage many projects at once.
- The ability to build and maintain vendor relationships
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook)